Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thanks For The Memories!

The photos are finally here! Can you believe it? I ran out of juice in my digital camera, so heaven forbid... I had to purchase a 35mm disposable camera!

Here are some photos from our recent trip to San Diego. Aidan loved the beach! We went to Pacific Beach in San Diego. And how much cuter can it be than seeing your family walking on the beach with the water tickling their toes? Ahhh... the memories which will always be treasured!














3 comments:

Unknown said...

Im jealous I LOVE CALI! Aiden looks so adorable.

Kirsten said...

oh how fun! so cute. a disposable camera!?!? the horror!

Kristen said...

what cute pictures!!! I agree on the beach memories! I love those pictures that you see of the dad holding the kids hands walking along the water line (the picture is taken from behind) - so cute! One day we'll have to take one of those! I hope you guys are doing well!