Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Kids Grow Up WAY Too Fast!

I can't believe it! Not only is my oldest child now ten years old, but my youngest child is already six months old. And my little girl (almost seven years of age) is carrying a purse and wearing higher than desired flip flops to go shopping with Mommy. Children grow up WAY too fast! Gone are the days where they need their mommies and daddies like they once did! How can we slow our children from growing up too fast, or... make us not age quite as quickly?

3 comments:

Mare said...

I love seeing your cute family! Thanks for inviting me. I can't believe how much they have grown up! Time does fly by! I hope you are all happy an healthy. Feel free to visit my "not so creative" blog anytime and comment! :}

Addyson and Abigail said...

Nice to see youhave a blog. Can't belive how big your son has gotten. Keep in touch. Carrah

Unknown said...

Hey Grace! I found your blog on Rachel's. Welcome!!