Tuesday, July 29, 2008

One Of These Things Is Not Like The Other!

Just like this one lone, white duck... Addison is also unique and wonderful!

She knows how to make others laugh.
She is in tune to those needing "loves".
She is always happy (except early in the morning).
She has an ear for music.
She is a great helper.
She is an awesome big sister.
She is a friend to many.

There are so many things that make Addison unique and wonderful!

But... all she needs to know is that we love her for who she is!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

She is unique and wonderful! I love her too! Can I keep her one more year?

JoDee said...

Hi Grace! (& Richard? - I always do the blogging for our family). It's JoDee. We are semi-settled here in CT - living with family for another few weeks until our apt. is ready. Just wanted to check in and make sure the pictures were ok for you. Sorry to get them to you in such a rush on our way out of town. I had so much fun doing them and they look great on your blog! Glad you were able to use Addison's pic with the ducks - I thought that was too cute. And I love your family feet banner!