Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Making A Run For It!

All I have to say is : "Oh, my goodness!" Aidan is so squirmy wormy I get tired just watching him. He is not only jumping up and down and rolling around all over the place, but he has been doing the army crawl for over a week now, and... he is only six months old! Gone are the days of being able to leave him alone having all the confidence in the world that he'll stay put. Here are the days where he falls off the bed (The current count is now up to three. Are we horrible parents or what?), gets into whatever items are left on the floor or near it, and where Mommy and Daddy now need to vacuum the floor more frequently.


Ugh! What are we to do?


And... oh, yes! Those are socks on his poor hands. He is trying very hard to break his habit of scratching his poor little head and ears bloody. Is there a support group for that?

2 comments:

STACEY said...

What a cute little man! I love that age/stage what fun!

Rachel said...

He is such a little cutei