Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Morning Flat

Yesterday, we noticed that my tire was flat according to my car's sensor system.

We didn't notice any flat tires; however, we went to the local gas station anyway to fill up my tires.

The sensor light went off. Yippee!

We celebrated too soon! This morning, Richard went into the garage for I don't know what, and he noticed that the tire was not just a little flat, it was so low in air that the rim touched the garage floor. Oops!

I strongly feel that this is the adversary's way of trying to hinder our eternal progression. He did want us to go visiting teaching and home teaching this morning, let alone go to church.

But staying true to what we believe... Richard changed the tire, and I was off to go visiting teaching with Addison. And... we were still able to attend our church meetings.

Yee Haw!

No comments: