I can't believe that Alex is now 11 years old! Wow! How time flies!I can't believe how much he has grown over this past year!
In this last year, he has accomplished so much...
1. He played flag football this last winter season. (And... he loved it!)
2. He is a three time published poet. (Thanks to his ALP teacher!)
3. He is the new student body secretary at school. (He ran unopposed!)
4. He discovered that he experiences motion sickness. (Oceanography Trip!)
5. He went on his first weekend trip without the family. (Thanks, Kirsten and Greg!)
6. He went into Mexican waters on his Oceanography trip. (Choppy waters and vomit. Ewww!)
7. He went to Victoria, BC. (Canada!)
8. He has polished his video game playing. (Nintendo DS, Wii, and computer games)
9. He is going into the sixth grade. (He graduated fifth grade!)
10. He learned to play the violin. (Thanks to Orchestra!)
11. He recently graduated from cub scouts and is now in 11 year old scouts. (Arrow of Light!)
(11 1/2... He's made Mom and Dad proud of the young man he's becoming!)
Wow! Look at all he's done this last year.
I'm sure he'll accomplish even more in this next year!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Alex, and happy to be of service on the oceanography trip! he was a great kid!
I learned some great things about Alex because of this post. THANKS for sharing. He seems like a wonderful kid, you know it is because he is related to us, right!
Post a Comment