Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary!

Richard and I recently celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary. So... I have decided that this would be a great opportunity to think about all of the reasons I love my husband and list 14 reasons. (*These items are not listed in order of priority.)

1. He is a wonderfully loving father.
2. He is a very helpful and involved father.
3. He is a caring and compassionate spouse.
4. He is passionate about his profession.
5.He is a very caring person.
6. He is a very spiritually in tuned man.
7. He makes me laugh every day.
8. He knows how to have fun.
9. He listens (most of the time!).
10. He is considerate in his advice.
11. He is very handy around the house and with cars.
12. He is healthy.
13. He takes his responsibilities seriously.
14. He married me!

These are only a few of the reasons why I love Richard and have treasured our 14 years together as man and wife.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

congratulations! both posts were so sweet.